Research Coverage and Services
Upside Research analysts possess knowledge and expertise in a range of consumer and enterprise technology areas. Industry expertise and analysis includes:
- Consumer devices (phones, GPS, cameras, etc.)
- Consumer software and Web services (online backup, etc.)
- Enteprise software and services
- Business process management (BPM)
- B2B applications and technologies
- Enterprise application integration (EAI)
- E-business infrastructure
- Virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Application development tools and technologies
Upside Research analysts currently publish research on these topics, made available through our website and through our content partners. In addition, our analysts are published in many industry magazines and outlets. Reprints of research materials are often available for purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Enterprise Consulting Services
Upside Research offers IT and business managers a variety of product selection, market perspective, and best practices consulting services to assist enterprise organizations maximize their technology investments and minimize deployment time.
To learn more about how Upside Research can help you maximize your ROI for new or existing technology investments, contact us at email@example.com.
Vendor Consulting Services
Upside Research offers technology vendors a variety of marketing and consulting services to assist vendors in positioning their products and services in the crowded market. Our clients range from large multi-national software enterprises looking for independent collateral about their products to smaller, independent software vendors looking to outsource marketing functions.
Our consulting engagements can range from individual custom white papers that are business- or technology-oriented to larger competitive analysis and ROI analysis projects. Upside Research uses its extensive industry experience to provide fast turn-around with deliverables that meet your needs today.
Sample Projects that Upside Research has completed include:
- White Papers
- Case Studies
- ROI Spreadsheets
- Product Data Sheets
- Product Competitive Analysis
- Business Plans
- Sales and Channel Presentations
- Market Analysis
- Message development
- Category and Industry Competitive Analysis
- Product Introduction Plans
- Product or Company Positioning
- Speaking Engagements
To learn more about how Upside Research can help you maximize your marketing budget, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.